Saturday, February 17
1:00 - 3:00 pm
• identify the bony landmarks and muscles
• examine the many functions of movement
• explore our own range of motion
• discuss how this information is relevant in our daily movement patterns
• discuss how we can apply this new information to our existing asana practice
***please contact us in advance if you’re experiencing an injury and we’ll be sure to accommodate you appropriately.
Jess first stepped on the mat while searching for a way to quiet her worried mind. Through the love of her asana practice she found the healing power of presence. After a daily practice of almost 5 years Jess completed her 200 hour training at Seva Power Yoga of West Chester in 2013. In the Spring of 2016 she received 50 hours Advanced Teacher Training credentials through Magu Yoga of Germantown. Expect to be led through intelligent sequencing gently guided by alignment cues that not only create space in your practice but aim to find symmetry in the body.