The Chakras: A Journey Into Yoga + Energy
with Corey Sokoloff
Saturday ~ April 7
12:00 - 4:00 PM
Are there more than 7 Chakras? If so, what are their functions? What are their roles in the process of Yoga?
This experiential class is designed to expand upon the students knowledge of the chakras, their functions and the process of Yoga.
* The expanded Chakra system and their functions. (Physiological, Psychological, Spiritual)
* Levels of Truth
* The Subtle Bodies
* Energy Scanning: learn how to scan energy effectively + the effects of right thought, right speech and right action (Yamas & Niyamas) on the chakra system.
* Simple exercises to cleanse and energize the chakras
* Pranayama to cleanse and strengthen the aura
* Guided Meditation on the Chakras
Students can expect a greater understanding into the process of yoga, the chakras, and how the Yamas & Niyamas are directly correlated to this process. Students have also stated the positive effects of the class lasted for days and weeks; providing much clarity into their lives and spiritual practices.
Corey J. Sokoloff: Certified Pranic Healer, Arhatic Yogi, 200HR CYT, bhakti percussionist + coffee enthusiast.
Corey shares his wisdom, one-on-one and remotely across the country and abroad on energy anatomy, meditation, yoga and self realization. www.remoteenergyhealer.com